Robin is one of the coaches. He and the other coach decided last week, given the yellow shirts and the age of the kids, they should be called the Bumble Bees. During the team meeting prior to the game, the coaches asked the kids what yellow animal they would like to be named after. Someone put up his hand and yelled, "Lion!". Hmmm. Not quite the answer they wanted. Not to be deterred, they inquired once again if anyone could think of an animal or insect that was yellow and black striped. Another hand shot up. "Zebra!!!". Patience, patience. This is just the beginning.
Robin explained to me after that it did not count as she had made the goal from within the crease. I guess that explains why I was the only one cheering (and hence, did not actually get a picture of my daughter`s first goal - I don`t care what you say Robin).
1 comment:
That's funny, me and Sean's football team last year was the Killer Bees. Skill level appears to be roughly the same. -- Kris
Post a Comment